Monday, March 16, 2009

How's it going?

What are all of you out there in the blogosphere doing today? I'm fighting off the flu and getting the better of it, more or less. I'm watching the snow fall in big, wet, sloppy, spring flakes that disappear as soon as they touch down, and I'm being seriously creative.

On some days I can't create. I think that on those days I must be lost in the wrong side of my brain, whichever linear side that one is... I can never keep that one and the creative one (right? left?) straight. But today is a good day. Today is a day when my colors come alive and speak to me, when they align themselves together almost on their own, when the textures and lack thereof sigh and settle gracefully into a symphony of balance and design. Ahhhh. I'm going back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Just letting you that the pendant arrived yesterday. I'm very pleased with it and looking forward to showing it off!
    For you interest, I did not have to pay any duty on it.

    ReplyDelete